Wednesday, December 10, 2008

The Lonely Island's New Video is So Awesome That I...

"Jizz in My Pants"

Saturday Night Live member Andy Samberg's music group, Lonely Island, finally released their first single, and it is as crude as it is funny. There are some big guest stars in the hilarious video, such as Molly Sims, Jamie Lynn Sigler, and an especially funny cameo from Justin Timberlake.

I think it will be hard for the Lonely Island's music aspirations to completely take off, especially considering the other comedians who released comedy music while they were hot, such as Jimmy Fallon and Tom Green. In those cases, first their music disappeared from airwaves and then they disappeared soon after. I hope that sort of thing doesn't happen to Samberg, who is as responsible for SNL's apparent resurrection as anybody. But with his success mostly coming off of songs like this one, I'm pretty sure I have nothing to worry about.

Enjoy!

Sit tight til the next grade,
RRC

No comments: