Monday, November 24, 2008

Don't Play Your Music Too Loud Or We'll Make You Listen to Manilow

http://www.rockymountainnews.com/news/2008/nov/22/noise-violators-fort-lupton-sentened-listen-barry-/?partner=RSS

This is a fantastic idea. You play your rap music too loud in the middle of the night and annoy your neighbors, then you get forced to listen to a song you really hate. Makes you think of what song you'd have to listen to.

For me it would probably be, at least at the moment, "Womanizer." I can't stand to hear the same word repeated over and over again, and something about that particular song kills me. Also, another small thing about the song that pisses me off is the "uh uh" after every line in the pre-chorus. "Boy don't try to front, uh uh, know just just what you are, uh uh." It drives me NUTS.

So now I'll never blare my new Chinese Democracy album in Fort Lupton for fear of Britney Spears forever uh uhing in my ear.

Speaking of, keep your eyes peeled, the Chinese Democracy album review is almost done, and I won't make you wait 14 years for it!

No comments: